Hope nobody showed up for the gangsomes this past week--today's would've been a doozy with 4-6" of snow! Wanted to let you all know that I chatted with Jim and Mark earlier this week and they are hoping to open in early April. With all this crazy weather we're getting there is no date set as of yet and I'll let you all know ASAP when I hear. Not only does the course need to melt, but it's still pretty frozen under that snow and it needs to dethaw/dry up so it's not a muddy mess. Hopefully it's pretty obvious, but gangsomes are postponed until that sun starts to pop and the course dries out.
Also, Sunday, April 23rd will be our first meeting after the gangsome.